Monday, May 5, 2014

Last Night in Dresden

Today marks the last day that Jon and I will be in Dresden as students. We will be back later in the month, which will be awesome, but it will be very different without our friends...

However, I am very excited to travel with Alexandria and Richard for the next week or so! Tonight we are in the Lollis Homestay here in Dresden, which has been pretty nice so far. 



We have had an amazing, if busy, time though and I have so much to share with everyone! Besides continuing to talk about Edinburgh, I also have other places  in Germany to talk about, such as Weimar and the Bastei. All of it has been amazing and I can't wait to share it with you all! 




I can't find any pictures from Bastei or from Weimar on my phone, so above is a picture of Dresden that I took today. Anyways, I will try to update the blog, and keep everyone posted as to where we are going, as Jon and I travel. We have a lot of bus rides ahead of us, so hopefully we will have wifi on the bus. If not, I am sure that we will have some down time here and there where I can post some pictures and talk about what we are doing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment